- Orders placed 7/7 to 7/21/2021 will begin to ship 7/22 due to our yearly maintenance protocol, we apologize for any inconvenience. Communication with us will also be impacted during this time. ****Plan accordingly to receive items when you need them. ALL "Made to Order" items with lead times will effect the entire order fulfillment timeline. Custom items are NOT mass produced and require fabrication time. Orders will ONLY ship out in their entirety. If you need standard items shipped sooner, place multiple orders.****
Verify your press dimensions below for proper fitment (contact us if your press dimensions are not specified):
WIDTH: 0.600" or More
THICKNESS: 1.10" or Less
Proprietary Design by Level 10 Innovations
PATENT PENDING -On BOTH our Stabilizer and Bracket System
- Easy Removal and Install
- Stabilizes casings with or without bullets seated
- Practically eliminates powder spillage
- Very Low wear due to engaging casing ONLY as much as needed to stabilize.
- Low profile to work with bullet tray or similar installed.
- Spring Loaded applies tension and allows the die to engage casing and align as needed.
- Included small washer to function with Powder Cop
- Patent Pending
- One Complete Stabilizer
- One Complete Bracket
- One Washer for Dillon Powder Cop
100% Made from U.S.A. manufactured hardware and material:
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Steel Hardware
- Delrin (DuPont)
*Calibers that use locator pin #8 may not be able to be stabilized as the shellplate impedes the stabilizer to engage as much as needed.
**Damaged rims or casing may cause damage to stabilizer material. Each casing needs to be inspected for damage prior to loading. Damage caused by casings is not covered.
***Please contact us if new stabilizer inserts are needed.
---May Contain cosmetic markings from the manufacturing process---
Our SNEAK PEAK video shows our stabilizers in ACTION, only difference is the bracket that holds them is not used. Functionality remains unchanged. Updated video showing "with bracket" coming soon...