- ----- We do our best to keep all items in stock that we ask for extra allowable processing/fabrication time if not we do prioritize them.Orders over $100 take 5% off: 5OFF ...--------International Customers: Phone Number Required, Please fill out a Contact Form for best shipping rate---- Follow us on Facebook for additional info.
- Shipping Information
Verify your press dimensions below for proper fitment (contact us if your press dimensions are not specified):
WIDTH: 0.600" or More
THICKNESS: 1.10" or Less
Thanks to our Great Partners at Fenix Ammunition, check out the video they posted:
Proprietary Design by Level 10 Innovations
PATENT PENDING -On BOTH our Stabilizer and Bracket System
- Easy Removal and Install
- Stabilizes casings with or without bullets seated
- Practically eliminates powder spillage
- Very Low wear due to engaging casing ONLY as much as needed to stabilize.
- Low profile to work with bullet tray or similar installed.
- Spring Loaded applies tension and allows the die to engage casing and align as needed.
- Included small washer to function with Powder Cop
- Patent Pending
- One Complete Stabilizer
- One Complete Bracket
- One Washer for Dillon Powder Cop
100% Made from U.S.A. manufactured hardware and material:
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Steel Hardware
- Delrin (DuPont)
*Calibers that use locator pin #8 may not be able to be stabilized as the shellplate impedes the stabilizer to engage as much as needed.
**Damaged rims or casing may cause damage to stabilizer material. Each casing needs to be inspected for damage prior to loading. Damage caused by casings is not covered.
***Please contact us if new stabilizer inserts are needed.
---May Contain cosmetic markings from the manufacturing process---
Our SNEAK PEAK video shows our stabilizers in ACTION, only difference is the bracket that holds them is not used. Functionality remains unchanged. Updated video showing "with bracket" coming soon...