- ----- Please have patience as we fill your orders as there may be some delays with shipping carriers and raw product availability due to COVID-19. We do our best to keep all items in stock that we ask for extra allowable processing/fabrication time if not we do prioritize them.Orders over $100 take 5% off: 5OFF ...--------International Customers: Phone Number Required, Please fill out a Contact Form for best shipping rate---- Follow us on Facebook for additional info.
- Shipping Information
Brass Guaranteed to be within SAAMI Specifications
Custom Brass Processed from Once Fired Lake City 5.56 Brass, NOT MIXED
- Liquid tumbled with spent primers in
- Trimmed and shoulder set started
- Sized (Checked every 50 in a Sheridan Gauge, Set to SAAMI Spec)
- Chamfered and Deburred with a Giraud Trimmer to a final length of 1.358 +/- .003"
- Finish Polished in Treated Corn Cob.
- On the swaging, the primer pockets are checked every 50 with a Ballistic Tools Primer pocket Gauge
- After Sizing, neck tension is checked with a Ballistic Tools Neck Tension Gauge, and Expander Balls are replaced as needed
- NO EXCHANGE OR REFUND ON CLEARANCE ITEMS.