- ****Plan accordingly to receive items when you need them. ALL "Made to Order" items with lead times will effect the entire order fulfillment timeline. Custom items are NOT mass produced and require fabrication time. Orders will ONLY ship out in their entirety. If you need standard items shipped sooner, place multiple orders.****
We have provided a "FLAT" side to engage the Collar Clamp with a wrench.
NEW INSTALL DIRECTIONS:
- With the Collar Clamp against the head of the screw, tighten Retaining Screw to roughly 80 inch pounds. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN!!
- Slide the bearing kit (washer, bearing, washer) against retaining cap
- Spin Collar Clamp against bearing kit and tighten roughly 1/8 to 1/4 turn with a 5/8" wrench or similar.
- Tighten the collar clamp set screw to no more than 15 inch pounds
If you have previously purchased one of these kits and would like the updated collar clamp please contact us : email@example.com
MUST HAVE FOR EVERY "Super 1050" Owner
NEW From Level 10 Innovations
- Eliminate the worry or hassle of your carrier cap screw loosening which can destroy bearings and potentially ruin the crank shaft, along with others.
- Easy Install and Removal for maintenance
- Top Quality High Strength Fasteners
- Over 1,100 Pounds of Dynamic Load Rated Bearing
Kit Includes: 100% USA Made Hardware
- One Cap Screw
- One Threaded Retaining Shaft Collar ---DO NOT EXCEED 15 lb-in of Torque on Clamp Screw---
- One Thrust Bearing
- Two Thrust Washers
Install it and Forget About it...
Watch Video below...
Replaces OEM part number: 13685