- Orders placed 7/7 to 7/21/2021 will begin to ship 7/22 due to our yearly maintenance protocol, we apologize for any inconvenience. Communication with us will also be impacted during this time. ****Plan accordingly to receive items when you need them. ALL "Made to Order" items with lead times will effect the entire order fulfillment timeline. Custom items are NOT mass produced and require fabrication time. Orders will ONLY ship out in their entirety. If you need standard items shipped sooner, place multiple orders.****
NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE 650!!!
********AFTER SOME INVESTMENTS AND SLIGHT REVISIONS IT'S BACK, PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 10-14 Business DAYS TO SHIP AS THESE ARE MADE TO ORDER. WE TRY OUR BEST TO HAVE ONE OR TWO ON HAND. CHOOSE ONE PRIMER SIZE EXTENSION OR BOTH(bulk discount applied on this kit)********
No mods needed for this kit to work just slide and screw pieces together.
Fits Dillon Reloading presses: 1050, 550, Square Deal B and 650 (select from drop down menu above)
- All Dillon Metallic Reloading Presses (1050, 650, 550 and SDB) Use the same Follower Rod( OEM part number 13707 ) and Magazine Shield Cap ( OEM part number 13957 )
- 1050, 550 and SDB utilize the same primer tubes and orifices (650 utilizes Brass Tips)
***ADDS Roughly 29-30" from top of OEM Follow Rod when loaded with 100ct primers to top of New Level 10 Innovations' Follow Rod when loaded with 200ct primers***
Kit Includes(ONLY ONE OR BOTH PRIMER TUBE SIZE(s) DEPENDING ON OPTION CHOSEN):
- 1ct- Blast Tube Extension
- 1ct- Blast Tube Extension Coupler
- 1ct- Carbon Fiber Follow Rod with Stainless Steel Weight (Engages Low Primer Warning System, not included)
- 1ct- Small Primer Tube with Blue Orifice (not applicable for 650)
- 1ct-Large Primer Tube with Red Orifice (not applicable for 650)
-Kits are made of: Stainless Steel, 6065 Aluminum and Carbon Fiber.
Since we are unable to verify each end user's press condition and install capabilities, etc. we are not responsible for any damage to our product whatsoever.
Note- May contain markings from the fabrication process